MySoftToday is an adware that poses as a very useful tool that will allow you to have daily access to the best free or low cost apps for Android. Truth is this program is nothing but a new version of FreeSoftToday, OneSoftPerDay and MyBestOffersToday, programs already covered on the pages of How to Remove. Clearly we’re facing an old infection with a bit of a makeover, with no useful traits whatsoever… The French company behind this infection (Tuto4PC, Eorezo) probably thought the previous names for its program were already too recognized to be useful for them anymore.
If MySoftToday is installed in your computer it will have everything they need to act without any restriction and execute some of the tasks covered in their conditions of use. Among those tasks, MySoftToday can:
- save every web address you visit
- send you ads to your cell phone via SMS or MMS
- change your web browser parameters (favorites, home page, new page)
- show you ads all the time and everywhere
MySoftToday will surely need to use resources from your computer in order to execute all these tasks. No wonder you’ll be experiencing strong delays, and might even end up with a non responsive computer.
You should know that mySoftToday is considered as suspicious by 31 security software.
How to remove MySoftToday ?
Remove MySoftToday with CCleaner
- Download and install CCleaner by Piriform by clicking the button below.
- Once the program is installed go to the Cleaner section and click the Analyze button. Once the scan is complete, click the Run Cleaner button.
- Then go to Tools > Startup and locate in each tab (starting with Windows, Internet Explorer) of suspicious statements which involve MySoftToday or similar names. Whenever click Remove and Delete .
- Finally go to Tools > Uninstall , search for MySoftToday from the list and click Remove if you find it.
Remove MySoftToday with AdwCleaner
The AdwCleaner program will scan your pc and web browser for MySoftToday, browser extensions and registry keys, that may have been put in your computer without your consent.
- You can download AdwCleaner utility from the below button :
- Before starting AdwCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers, then double-click on the file AdwCleaner.exe.
- If Windows prompts you as to whether or not you wish to run AdwCleaner, please allow it to run.
- When the AdwCleaner program will open, click on the Scan button.
- To remove malicious files that were detected in the previous step, please click on the Clean button.
- Please click on the OK button to allow AdwCleaner reboot your computer.
Remove MySoftToday with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. If you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :
Premium Version Free Version (without Real-time protection)
- Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using the installation wizard.
- Once installed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program, and that a scan has never been run on your system. To start a system scan you can click on the Fix Now button.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now check for updates, and if there are any, you will need to click on the Update Now button.
- Once the program has loaded, select Scan now.
- When the scan is done, you will now be presented with a screen showing you the malware infections that Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware has detected. To remove the malicious programs that Malwarebytes Anti-malware has found, click on the Quarantine All button, and then click on the Apply Now button.
- When removing the files, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may require a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot your computer, please allow it to do so.
Click here to go to our support page.