WinSAPSvc is a potentially unwanted program linked to several adware that emerged in the first days of 2017. As a consequence, not coincidence we often see it along with WinSnare and WinArcher.
WinSAPSvc might infect your system, but it can be prevented. It’s considered a virus because of the techniques used by it to be downloaded and installed. The difference is that in this case it was you who decided to have it installed.
WinSAPSvc follows the money, and to catch it will take hostage of your computer; it could start showing huge amounts of ads, as well as monetizing or selling your searches along with your browsing history, finally it could also change your homepage.
WinSAPSvc usually arrives at your computer from a download platform; what we mean is those websites you go to when looking for Adobe tools or some video player. Most of this websites will claim that all of their downloads are safe and adware free. WinSAPSvc might also be using more aggressive broadcasting techniques, where most of the times you won’t even notice that you’re allowing it to be installed.
Considering all this information, we can not overlook the importance of being careful with what we download and also the need of taking enough time to read all conditions of use and install instructions provided.
How to remove WinSAPSvc ?
Remove WinSAPSvc with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an important security program for any computer user to have installed on their computer. It is light-weight, fast, and best of all, excellent at removing the latest infections like WinSAPSvc.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :
Premium Version Free Version (without Real-time protection)
- Double-click mbam-setup-consumer.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- Once installed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program, and that a scan has never been run on your system. To start a system scan you can click on the Fix Now button.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now check for updates, and if there are any, you will need to click on the Update Now button.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now start scanning your computer for WinSAPSvc.
- When the scan is done, you will now be presented with a screen showing you the malware infections that Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware has detected. To remove the malicious programs that Malwarebytes Anti-malware has found, click on the Quarantine All button, and then click on the Apply Now button.
- Reboot your computer if prompted.
Remove WinSAPSvc with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a program that looks for and removes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your system. By using AdwCleaner you can quickly get rid of many of these types of programs for a much better user experience on your pc and while browsing websites.
- Download AdwCleaner (Official link and direct-download) :
- Select AdwCleaner.exe with right mouse click and Run as Administrator.
- If User Account Control asks you to allow AdwCleaner.exe to make changes to your computer, press Yes to continue.
- Start scanning your computer for any malicious threats by selecting the Scan button, please wait.
- If AdwCleaner is done, it will display a list of malicious items detected, If you have nothing to uncheck, continue to the removal process and select the Clean button.
- Reboot your computer.
Remove WinSAPSvc with ZHPCleaner
ZHPCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using ZHPCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web.
- If Avast is installed on you computer you have to disable it during the process.
- You can download AdwCleaner utility from the below button :
- Select ZHPCleaner.exe with right mouse click and Run as Administrator.
- Accept the user agreement.
- Click on the Scanner button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Repair button.
- Reboot your computer.
Remove WinSAPSvc with Junkware Removal Tool
Junkware Removal Tool will remove WinSAPSvc from your computer, and will scan and remove any threat from your computer that is malicious.
- Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop :
Download Junkware Removal Tool
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
Click here to go to our support page.