If every time you start your web browser, open a new tab or window, or even when you try to search for something online, you keep being redirected towards us.4yendex.com you can be sure of something… you were infected with a browser hijacker. This term covers a group of malicious programs that change (without asking for any kind of approval from you) several settings within your web browser. These changes are made as a mean to force you to visit websites filled with ads.
In most cases, browser hijackers such as us.4yendex.com show a search engine. This is smart move because most users have a search engine (whether Google, Bing or Yahoo) as homepage, reducing the chances then of a user attempting to remove us.4yendex.com‘s own search engine from their homepage. Plus they try to fool the user into thinking it’s Yahoo they have, by using Yahoo’s logo on their website.
On the other hand, us.4yendex.com also shows links and shortcuts to known an popular websites, building the user’s trust. However among those links we can also find ads where danger might be lurking around because those could lead you to download even more dangerous programs. To get rid of us.4yendex.com is no easy task, its developer has set several measures in motion to make sure it stays installed as long as possible. Fortunately there are free tools that can help you in this endeavor, like the ones recommended in the removal guide shown below.
For your information please know that the page us.4yendex.com is detected as suspicious by 2 anti-viruses.
How to remove us.4yendex.com ?
Remove us.4yendex.com with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an important security program for any computer user to have installed on their computer. It is light-weight, fast, and best of all, excellent at removing the latest infections like us.4yendex.com.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :
Premium Version Free Version (without Real-time protection)
- Double-click mbam-setup-consumer.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- Once installed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program, and that a scan has never been run on your system. To start a system scan you can click on the Fix Now button.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now check for updates, and if there are any, you will need to click on the Update Now button.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now start scanning your computer for us.4yendex.com.
- When the scan is done, you will now be presented with a screen showing you the malware infections that Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware has detected. To remove the malicious programs that Malwarebytes Anti-malware has found, click on the Quarantine All button, and then click on the Apply Now button.
- Reboot your computer if prompted.
Remove us.4yendex.com with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a helpful tool made to remove unwelcome toolbars, browser hijackers, redirects and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Opera. AdwCleaner needs no set up and can be ran in a instantaneous to scan your pc.
- Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop :
- Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool (Windows Vista/7/8 users : right-click and select Run As Administrator).
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button..
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
Remove us.4yendex.com with ZHPCleaner
ZHPCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using ZHPCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web.
- If Avast is installed on you computer you have to disable it during the process.
- You can download AdwCleaner utility from the below button :
- Select ZHPCleaner.exe with right mouse click and Run as Administrator.
- Accept the user agreement.
- Click on the Scanner button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Repair button.
- Reboot your computer.
Reset your browser (if necessary)
If after following the above steps us.4yendex.com is still present on your computer, you can reset your browser by following the instructions below.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page, search for Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down once again to the end of the page and click Reset browser settings button.
- Click Reset once more.
- Open Firefox
- Go to the orange Firefox button in the top left.
- Go over to the Help sub-menu, then select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Repair Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Mozilla Firefox will automatically restart.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon , in the upper right part of your browser, then click again on Internet Options..
- Click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, select the Delete personal settings check box, then click on Reset button.
- When Internet Explorer has completed its task, click on the Close button in the confirmation dialogue box.
Click here to go to our support page.