PC Speedup Pro is a scareware, a program that goes after your money. Their goal is to force the user to buy a license plan, usually a subscription very hard to stop unless you involve your bank in the process.
Of course to achieve this, the first step is to manage to install PC Speedup Pro in a users computer. There are several approaches to this, the first one is to set ads in websites that will direct the user towards pages owned by the program developers. They could also attach themselves to free software.
Once the program is installed, it will start a scan. After the scan the buying pressure begins, as it starts warning the user that the full version is necessary to remove all infections found. As you can see the goal is to raise panic on users not only by its words but also by the frequency and urgency of the non-stopping alerts coming from PC Speedup Pro. Here’s what those alerts might look like:
To remove PC Speedup Pro is no easy task, specially if we attempt to do it manually. Our advice is to take advantage of free tools that will automatically remove PC Speedup Pro as well as any other infection lurking around your system.
For your information please know that PC Speedup Pro is considered as a parasite only by DrWeb.
How to remove PC Speedup Pro ?
Remove PC Speedup Pro with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a very useful tool designed to eliminate undesired toolbars, browser hijackers, redirects and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Opera. AdwCleaner requires no set up and can be ran in a instant to scan your pc.
- Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop :
- Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool (Windows Vista/7/8 users : right-click and select Run As Administrator).
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button..
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
Remove PC Speedup Pro with ZHPCleaner
ZHPCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using ZHPCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web.
- If Avast is installed on you computer you have to disable it during the process.
- You can download AdwCleaner utility from the below button :
- Select ZHPCleaner.exe with right mouse click and Run as Administrator.
- Accept the user agreement.
- Click on the Scanner button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Repair button.
- Reboot your computer.
Remove PC Speedup Pro with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a light-weight anti-malware program that is excellent at removing the latest detections.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
Premium Version Free Version (without Real-time protection)
- Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using the installation wizard.
- Once installed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program, and that a scan has never been run on your system. To start a system scan you can click on the Fix Now button.
- If an update is found, you will be prompted to download and install the latest version.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now start scanning your computer for PC Speedup Pro.
- When the scan is complete, make sure that everything is set to Quarantine, and click Apply Actions.
- When removing the files, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may require a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot your computer, please allow it to do so.
Remove PC Speedup Pro with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner designed to rescue computers that have become infected with viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits and other malware, despite continuous protection from up-to-date antivirus software.
- You can download HitmanPro from the below link:
- Double-click on the file named HitmanPro.exe (for 32-bit versions of Windows) or HitmanPro_x64.exe (for 64-bit versions of Windows).
- Click on the Next button, to install HitmanPro on your computer.
- HitmanPro will now begin to scan your computer for PC Speedup Pro malicious files.
- When it has finished it will display a list of all the malware that the program found as shown in the image below. Click on the Next button, to remove PC Speedup Pro virus.
Click here to go to our support page.