PC Purifier is a sort of scareware, what this means is that this program will attempt to scare you so much that you’ll agree to buy a program that will come out as both useless and expensive. Of course, you did not install PC Purifier on your own, it was inserted in your system by some free program offered to be downloaded on the net and to whom PC Purifier is quietly attached. If you don’t customize this kind of install processes you’ll find PC Purifier deeply anchored in your system.
To avoid PC Purifier or any other program like this from entering your system you must always remember to customize install processes, and even more important … don’t just download anything from any website you come across.
Once installed, PC Purifier starts a scan process, and even if your computer is completely clean it will tell you that it has found some really dangerous threats. Besides grossly exaggerating the threats it will give you no rest from the constant reminders saying that you need to clean your computer with PC Purifier. Of course if you actually try to run the “cleaning process” it will ask you to pay for the full license.
Don’t give them a cent, all this is a shameless trick. You’ll find here free programs that will help you remove PC Purifier and any other unwanted program that might be present in your system.
How to remove PC Purifier ?
Remove PC Purifier with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a program that searches for and removes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using AdwCleaner you can simply delete many of these types of programs for a much better user experience on your computer and while browsing websites.
- Download AdwCleaner (Official link and direct-download) :
- Select AdwCleaner.exe with right mouse click and Run as Administrator.
- If User Account Control asks you to allow AdwCleaner.exe to make changes to your computer, press Yes to continue.
- Start scanning your computer for any malicious threats by selecting the Scan button, please wait.
- If AdwCleaner is done, it will display a list of malicious items detected, If you have nothing to uncheck, continue to the removal process and select the Clean button.
- Reboot your computer.
Remove PC Purifier with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. If you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :
Premium Version Free Version (without Real-time protection)
- Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using the installation wizard.
- Once installed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program, and that a scan has never been run on your system. To start a system scan you can click on the Fix Now button.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now check for updates, and if there are any, you will need to click on the Update Now button.
- Once the program has loaded, select Scan now.
- When the scan is done, you will now be presented with a screen showing you the malware infections that Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware has detected. To remove the malicious programs that Malwarebytes Anti-malware has found, click on the Quarantine All button, and then click on the Apply Now button.
- When removing the files, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may require a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot your computer, please allow it to do so.
Remove PC Purifier with ZHPCleaner
ZHPCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using ZHPCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web.
- If Avast is installed on you computer you have to disable it during the process.
- You can download AdwCleaner utility from the below button :
- Select ZHPCleaner.exe with right mouse click and Run as Administrator.
- Accept the user agreement.
- Click on the Scanner button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Repair button.
- Reboot your computer.
Remove PC Purifier with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner designed to rescue computers that have become infected with viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits and other malware, despite continuous protection from up-to-date antivirus software.
- You can download HitmanPro from the below link:
- Double-click on the file named HitmanPro.exe (for 32-bit versions of Windows) or HitmanPro_x64.exe (for 64-bit versions of Windows).
- Click on the Next button, to install HitmanPro on your computer.
- HitmanPro will now begin to scan your computer for PC Purifier malicious files.
- When it has finished it will display a list of all the malware that the program found as shown in the image below. Click on the Next button, to remove PC Purifier virus.
Click here to go to our support page.