go.myquery.net is a redirection web address. This address will take you to unknown websites without you asking for it and without any sort of approval from you. This abnormal behavior is the consequence of an adware that has infected your computer. This redirections could happen in any web browser including Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox and/or Chrome. You should note in any case that while testing it we only found it affecting Chrome as shown in the screen-shot shown below:
Websites offered by go.myquery.net are usually filled with tricks that might tempt you with some alleged prize you’ve won or with some incredible offer that will of course turn out to be fake.
This parasite could have been installed after you installed something you downloaded from a untrustworthy website, such as a streaming website you visited to see a film or TV series for free, or a website offering cracks to apply to games and all sorts of software.
To stop this redirections from happening ever again, you must know the exact name of the adware behind it… therefore no way of doing it manually. Fortunately there are several free and effective tools that will scan all of your computer files and will scan the registry as well so any trace of this kind of parasites is found and dealt with.
How to remove go.myquery.net ?
Remove go.myquery.net with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a very useful tool designed to remove undesired toolbars, browser hijackers, redirects and potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Opera. AdwCleaner needs no installation and can be ran in a instantaneous to examine your computer.
- Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop :
- Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool (Windows Vista/7/8 users : right-click and select Run As Administrator).
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button..
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
Remove go.myquery.net with ZHPCleaner
ZHPCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using ZHPCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web.
- If Avast is installed on you computer you have to disable it during the process.
- You can download AdwCleaner utility from the below button :
- Select ZHPCleaner.exe with right mouse click and Run as Administrator.
- Accept the user agreement.
- Click on the Scanner button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Repair button.
- Reboot your computer.
Remove go.myquery.net with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and run a scan. If you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware :
Premium Version Free Version (without Real-time protection)
- Install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware using the installation wizard.
- Once installed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program, and that a scan has never been run on your system. To start a system scan you can click on the Fix Now button.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now check for updates, and if there are any, you will need to click on the Update Now button.
- Once the program has loaded, select Scan now.
- When the scan is done, you will now be presented with a screen showing you the malware infections that Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware has detected. To remove the malicious programs that Malwarebytes Anti-malware has found, click on the Quarantine All button, and then click on the Apply Now button.
- When removing the files, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may require a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot your computer, please allow it to do so.
Reset your browser (if necessary)
If you still see traces of go.myquery.net after following all the steps above you can reset your browser performing this operation:
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the page, search for Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down once again to the end of the page and click Reset browser settings button.
- Click Reset once more.
- Open Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button.
- Go over to the Help sub-menu, then select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Repair Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Mozilla Firefox will automatically restart.
- Download ResetBrowser :
- Download the tool, save it on your desktop and double-click on it.
- Read the disclaimer and press the Ok button.
- Click the Reset Chrome button and wait.
- Once the process is finished, click onOpen Chrome go.myquery.net should now be deleted from Firefox.
Click here to go to our support page.