Advanced Mac Cleaner is a program we can easily consider a scareware. You probably downloaded it yourself after clicking on an ad offering you some magic tool to improve your Mac’s performance. This is how Advanced Mac Cleaner is usually installed, after promising a full clean-up of your computer, to make your Mac even faster. It will also promise to remove all issues that could be already affecting your Mac.
The problem is that once Advanced Mac Cleaner is installed and its so called scan is done it will find a huge amount of problems, some of them, according to Advanced Mac Cleaner quite serious. The “Clean Now” button however, will do nothing else than take you to a website asking you to pay for the alleged clean-up. You will discover at this point that everything said by the tool was completely false. As fast as you decide to remove Advanced Mac Cleaner you’ll also discover that it’s not possible… you might then try to search the net for a way to remove this unwanted tool that keeps telling you that your computer is at a fragile state and you need to fix it. On this point you’ll realize that 99% of the removal guides found online are nothing but fraud attempts. Don’t worry you finally arrived at the right place to remove Advanced Mac Cleaner for free, no tricks!
How to remove Advanced Mac Cleaner ?
Remove Advanced Mac Cleaner with AdwareMedic
AdwareMedic is a program dedicated to fighting adware. AdwareMedic can identify and remove malicious adware from your computer. When your computer becomes infected, AdwareMedic can provide the needed assistance to remove the infection and restore the machine back to optimum performance.
- Download AdwareMedic from the below button :
- Double-click on AdwareMedic.dmg file and drag the AdwareMedic app (the blue, circular icon with the medical case in the middle) onto the icon for the Applications folder and release the mouse.
- Get the lastest Adware signatures, go to the Menu bar and select Scanner and then Update Adware Signatures.
- Click the Scan for Adware button to immediately scan your Mac for components of any known adware.
- After the scan finishes, if your system is clean, you will be told that nothing was found. Otherwise, a window will open showing the adware that was detected.
- The checkboxes allow you to specify which items are to be removed. (By default, only files that are definitively bad will be checked.) Clicking the Remove Selected button will remove any items that are checked, and will leave any that are not checked in place..
Click here to go to our support page.