ZHPDiag is a diagnosis tool (directed by Nicolas Coolman). It allows rapid and full diagnosis of your computer: it scans your registry and lists the sensitive areas that are susceptible to infection.
How to use ZHPDiag
- Download ZHPDiag by clicking on the button below.
- Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions. (For Vista and Win 7 or 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
- The tool creates 2 icons on your desktop : ZHPDiag et ZHPFix.
- Double click on the shortcut ZHPDiag.
- If you need to change the language, click on the Keys Configurer then the little house, (bottom right) and change to English.
- Click on the Blue Book.
- Click on Search and wait.
- Once it’s finished send us the log on the Support section.
Ask a question and send us your log